1.31.2011

I Heart Faces Photo Challenge

This week's theme: “People’s Choice Voting Challenge | Best Face Photo”


Not really sure how this one works. Only rules were that it had to be from January of 2011. So here's  my entry: 




My daughter, being 9 now, doesn't take many baths anymore. But on this day, she asked for one. Being our last home day before winter break was finished, I gave in. She loved digging out some of the old baby bath toys and her swim goggles, of course. I love that she put them on upside down. These are the little things I so love to capture. Looking back at this month's photos and looking for one to submit, I can see that I don't have many full-on beautiful images with just faces. But what I do have are lots of "moments" of my children's life that mean so much to me right now. One day it will mean the world to me that I was able to capture these little things that matter. 


Okay, now I'm off to check out some of the other entries for this week over at I Heart Faces... I love seeing what others are able to capture! Go check it out. Better yet....submit your own photo!






10 comments:

Heidi said...

Love this; my daughters wear their goggles in the tub too!

tablerbunch said...

love this photo!

Shannon1971 said...

Love the playfulness! Cute pic. :)

Marla said...

You're oh so right. This is one of those shots that will be labeled PRICELESS in a few years. Good job. :)

Marla @ www.blueskiesphotoblog.com

Coffee Queen said...

Very cute, the upside-down goggles are too funny!

Brooke said...

HEHE!! Too CuTe!!! :)

Holly Lynn said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE! What a fun picture.

Shannon said...

Haha...I love this one! I voted for yoU!

Anonymous said...

So cute! It's so funny, for my daughter did the same thing this week... check it out on flickr. :)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/graceandglam/5405054407/

Skeller said...

goggles + bathtime = perfection ;-)